June 17 Ft. Myers Government Surplus Heavy Equip/Vehicle Auction
What started in 1970 is now the largest government surplus & consignment public auction in Florida. Royal Auction Group strives to go above and beyond to achieve superior customer satisfaction. Whether you're short a tie down strap, need a hand unloading, or even starting your equipment, our staff will drop what we're doing to make it happen. We look forward to becoming your partner in the auction business.
7061 Alico Rd., Ft. Myers, Florida 33912
Preview Starts and Ends
ALL ITEMS MUST BE PAID FOR by the Wednesday after the sale. NO EXCEPTIONS.
We accept Cash, Cashier's Check, Debit, Credit not to exceed $5,000 (Visa, MasterCard, Discover), or Bank Wire Transfers.
- - WE DO NOT ACCEPT AMERICAN EXPRESS
- - A 3.5% charge will be added to All Funds collected with any card.
- - A LETTER OF CREDIT IS NOT ACCEPTABLE.
- - A $25 administration fee will apply to all invoices.
- - BUYERS PREMIUM: A 10% Buyers Premium will be charged to each purchased item or individual lot. An additional 2% internet provider service fee that will be charged for each item purchased online.
- - Cashier Check will be made out to Royal Auction Group (no hold)
- - Personal / Company check made out to Royal Auction Group (5 day hold)